Today I’m writing to you from beautiful Sydney Australia! Sometimes I have to pinch myself when I think about how grateful I feel to do the work I love and help women transform their lives so that they have newfound energy and the confidence to create success in their lives.
While preparing for my trip, I packed my favorite essentials to keep my immune system strong and my energy high.
Many women share with me that they love traveling, but what they don’t love is the jet lag they feel many days after arriving at their destination or they come down with a cold.
Here are a few of my essentials that keep me feeling refreshed and energized.
* Staying hydrated while traveling is so important. Water is the key to life and while traveling on a plane, your skin can become dehydrated quickly. So drink water constantly. Your skin and your kidneys will thank you.
* Wellness Formula Supplement- This herbal formula includes ingredients that nourish my immune system and keep it strong. Herbs like propolis, garlic, echinacea, elderberry, mullein, horsehound, olive leaf extract, astragulus, cayenne, Paul D’Arco bark, eleuthero root.
* Clean Well Natural Alcohol Free Sanitizer made with thyme essential oils. I like to spray the area where I’m sitting on the plane as well as the snack table.
* Green Vibrance Organic Greens and Grasses Powder – this green powder is easy to mix with water and provides my body with vitamins, minerals and enzymes plus 25 billion probiotics to keep my immune system healthy. This forumula includes spirulina, wheatgrass, barley, milk thistle, chlorella, dandelion, beet, goji berry, schizandra berry, broccoi, spinach, kamut, astragulus, amla fruit and so much more.
*Immune Plus Powder – Vitamin C, B Vitamins and electrolytes to keep me feeling energized. Mixes easy with water.
* Vitamin D3 Drops – I could go on and on about Vitamin D3. Here are a few reasons I personally take Vitamind D3 and recommend it to clients. It is essential to take every day for immune health, fights infections and colds, supports healthy breast, supports heart health, essential for calcium absorption, bone strength.
* Essential Oils – Essential oils like lavender keep me feeling relaxed while traveling on a plane. Peppermint oil is great for digestion health and I also use it on my temples at high altitudes. Frankincense is my go to for glowing skin while traveling. I also add it to my skin care serum to protect my skin while traveling.
The next time you travel stock up on immune enhancing items will keep you feeling energized and your immune system strong throughout your vacation.
Wishing you a beautifully inspired life,
P.S. Experiencing vibrant health impacts every area of your life including your mindset and your habits. If don’t plant what you desire in your mind, weeds will grow automatically.